Because Earth and its inhabitants need healing with innovative ideas and projects to do so. By motivating others to do good, we do good.
Lavinia Warnars ( Linkidin) is the founder of iEarth and she is a visionair and passionate entrepreneur, researcher and coach. Her second passions area rock climbing (see Conscious Climbing) and (Mental) Heatlh (see Healthy Mindz).
The seed for iEarth started years ago when Lavinia founded her first business, Lavinia´s Eco Solutions (LES). Later, she worked for several years in companies and organisations and her aspirations for another social enterprise grew. This time she wanted it to be focussed more on Leadership, Coaching & Trainings and therefore, the idea of iEarth was born.
How / Philosophy
iEarth´s vision is both based on Natural Leadership & Ego2Eco.
Natural Leadership is based on nature as well as the natural flow of your authenthiciy, which is able to lead you and others to their Highest Possible Self. This is also related to the Eco - vision.
The Ego (see picture) is on ´top´ of everything: men, women, animals, plants, and other (natural) aspects. It ´feeds´ on more (materials, status, money, power, etc). This is called the ´bad ego/the unhealthy ego´. Not something we should strive for, because we rather like the following:
The Eco = equality between humans, animals, and other natural aspects and it can be seen as the ´healthy´ ego, beacause you need a healthy ego for confidence, setting healthy boundaries while creating healthy behaviour in order to survive and thrive. iEarth supports people and organisations who are willing to undertake that Ego2Eco shift.
iEarth offers several services and activities:
1. Sustainable Leadership Journey´s.
2. Coaching, trainings and presenations & workshops.
3. Research, consultancy and advice:
- Research: about the ego2eco shift on: (1) Individual level; (2) Organisational/business level and leadership; (3) Governance level.
- Consultancy & Advice: to companies, organisations and others.
4. (Own) Projects & Campaigns as well as supporting others in their acitons.
5. Media: Blogs, Writings (books&articles), Social Media and Video´s, Movies & Documentaries.
6. Suggestions for other activities? Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.